A busbar trunking system in a data center provides a compact and very flexible solution with possibility to install tap-off units for every single server rack. Busduct also provide an easy and cost-effective installation. In addition, you get a unique flexibility for modifications or extensions of the installation. You can easily move around the tap-off units or expand the installation with new tap-off units or extension of the busbar trunking.
- Metal clad 1000V
- Betobar 1000V
Where to use:
- Connection between transformer in substation and main switchboard
- Connection between main switchboards (ties and redundancy)
- As distribution system from main switchboard to server racks – possibility for tap-off units every 0,5m
- Compact design which is space saving compared with an equivalent cable installation
- Transmission of high currents AC and DC
- Flexibility which allows installation of tap-off units without modification or interruption of existing installation
- Low fire load compared to cables
- According to the standard for low-voltage switchgear, NEK 439 (IEC 61439-1/6)
- I in accordance with NEEK 399 / REN recommendation in relation to use of busduct between transformer to main switchboard
See video below to get a better understanding of use of busducts in a data center.