Busbar trunking systems are the preferred solution for transmission from transformer to main switchboard in the energy systems for road- and railway projects and in the same for charging systems for ferries/vessels.
This is also in accordance with the NEK399 and REN recommendation in relation to use of busduct between transformer to main switchboard.
- Metal clad 1000V.
- Betobar 1000V
- Betobar 1500V DC
Where to use:
- Connection between transformer in substation and main switchboard
- Connection between main switchboard and sub-switchboards
- Compact design which is space saving compared with an equivalent cable installation
- Transmission of high currents AC and DC
- Flexibility which allows installation of tap-off units without modification or interruption of existing installation
- Low fire load compared to cables
- According to the standard for low-voltage switchgear, NEK 439 (IEC 61439-1/6)
- I in accordance with NEEK 399 / REN recommendation in relation to use of busduct between transformer to main switchboard